There are certain houses and situations when the installation of additional loft insulation can make a significant difference to the value of the RHI payments you’ll receive.
It’s in everybody’s interest that you receive the highest available RHI payments, so once we have done the calculations for your RHI payments we’ll let you know if they could be improved by adding to your loft insulation.
We supply and install Rockwool Thermal Insulation. Rockwool is a high-quality brand of heavy-duty loft insulation. If required, we’ll install this for you at a cost price, we’re not in the business of making money on insulation when it is being done primarily to improve the efficiency of your home, reduce your heating costs, and maximise the RHI payments you’ll receive.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible – withstands temperatures of over 1,000°C.
- Low thermal conductivity – excellent home temperature regulation.
- Twin Roll format – for quick and easy installation between and over joists.
- Dimensionally stable – maintains long term performance.
- CE marked – quality assurance.
- Sustainable & recyclable – manufactured using naturally occurring volcanic rock.
- Produced from renewable volcanic rock, 97% recyclable